Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer!

School is out, and summer vacation is finally here! Summer means long runs, bike rides, picking strawberries, swimming, and enjoying the sun. I just got back from picking strawberries today with my family at Heller's Farm in Bainbridge, New York. Picking the berries was a lot of fun, and we ended up coming home with more than 6 quarts!

The beauty of summer in upstate New York is incredible. The lush green trees and valleys captivate you as you hike, walk, or travel around the area. I believe it is important to stop and appreciate the beauty of this area because, one day it might not be here for us to enjoy.

I sent some film out to get developed. Hopefully, it will come back soon so I can post some more pictures! Happy Fathers' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment