Friday, June 10, 2011

1 Week Down, 2 more days to go

This week was the official last week of school. Next week students are expected to attend Monday and Tuesday. I do not know if that is going to happen. Most students (like myself) are most likely not going to wake up Tuesday morning with the intention of going to school. On the last day of school, students aren't expected to do anything. Everyone just watches movies, eats, and cleans out their lockers. The cleaning out of lockers can be done on Monday. So why wait until Tuesday? Everyone can watch movies and eat at home. There is no need to attend the last day of school.

I just got home from work about a half an hour ago. I'm wiped out. I work as a bus boy at a local restaurant, and work is pretty tiring. All night I serve food, clean tables, set tables, and smile at complete strangers. Tonight there was an Italian guy at the restaurant. Him and his wife were completely drunk, and they told me that they loved me. This made my work seem less tedious and definitely more entertaining.

So this weekend I have to work again on Saturday, and possibly Sunday as well. Tomorrow I'm taking a photography class that I'm very excited for. The class should be interesting, fun, and I hope it will help improve my photography. I will also be taking a nice long run this weekend, it's time to get back into shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment